WEB COOKIES POLICY
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about online navigation.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website.
In any case there is a chance that cookies may damage your computer. However, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve any possible errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
i) According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
ii) According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies which are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
iii) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: The cookies necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Cookies that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
-You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
• Chrome for Android
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.